Friday, April 12, 2013

Review of Dating Husbands by Lindy Zart

My Review: Dating Husbands by Lindy Zart

 
 



 
 
 

Blurb

Bianca has three loves: her job, her cat, and Bloody Mary's. Not necessarily in that order. Life is good, the best, until Drew sabotages Bianca's black and white world and forces her to see the gray in it. Which is really annoying, as it disrupts her Bloody Mary drinking time.
Drew Montgomery left his old life to start a new one, but still the past continues to haunt him. Bianca Fisher makes him forget, gives him hope, and confounds him, all at once, and from just one encounter. Drew tells himself to run, to run away and fast, but his feet won't listen. Neither does his heart.

Review

I've been fortunate enough to read Lindy Zart's work before so I couldn't wait to peel back the cover on Dating Husbands. It only took a few paragraphs to know I wouldn't be disappointed. Lindy's writing style is easy to follow, flows from one scene to the next and keeps me turning pages.
Bianca's childhood and disastrous dating history leaves her embittered and cynical but her witty remarks and clever antics are hilarious. Drew's character was easy to like. I found myself standing in his corner, waving my virtual pom-poms and cheering for things to go his way.
The comical retorts and sassy dialogue were smartly written, giving me reason to smile throughout the entire read. I really enjoyed this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment