Monday, January 14, 2013

A must!!

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

This book is so beautifully written, that page one pulled me in and the love affair continued throughout.
I immediately fell in love with Ismae. Her past is broken, but her spirit is strong. She is by far, my favorite heroine to date!

Duval is my now my favorite hero and was perfectly described. He's strong, commanding, and fierce; yet so gentle and kind.
The twists, turns, and struggles that the characters go through as they attempt to save the duchess' kingdom is heart wrenching and powerful. The author took me into the world of the past and I didn't want it to end. In fact, I think I screamed, "No," at the end. If you enjoy historical fiction with a paranormal flare, you will love this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment