Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Read what's new!

The Perfect Clone Trilogy is now available at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and Smashwords!

KCClem said:
This review is from: The Perfect Clone (Kindle Edition)
The Perfect Clone was amazing! Very fast paced. Loved all of the characters. Can't wait to read the second book! I'm very excited to see what happens next!

 
This review is from: The Perfect Clone (Kindle Edition) Bryan said: 
WOW What a great read, a friend recommended The Perfect Clone, by a new author M L Stephens, I have to say this writer really grabs you, the story flows with all the twists and turns I love keeping me on the edge!!!! Could not stop reading and got the other two books to this trilogy!!! I hope everyone loves this read much as I have!!!!

Read for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment